Already have a Username/Password for International Journal of Basic and Applied Science ?
GO TO LOGIN
Need a Username/Password?
GO TO REGISTRATION
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
[Update on December 22, 2022]
Carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
A. General Requirements
The minimum standard requirements of International Journal of Basic and Applied Science must be
- Written in English.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 6 pages and no more than 10 pages. Editors will be evaluated if the papers are needing more pages than 10 pages.
- Use of a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management and formatting, and choose IEEE style
- Make sure that your paper is prepared using the International Journal of Basic and Applied Science paper template and Ethical Agreement form. when if it accepted.
- Template, can be downloaded on this link. [TEMPLATE]
B. Structure of The Manuscript
The manuscript must be prepared and suggested present follow the structure:
- Title. The title of paper is max 13 words, without Acronym or abbreviation
- Abstract. The Abstract has maksimum 250 WORDS; No citation; State in the abstract a primary objective, research design, methodology, main outcomes and results, and the conclusions.
- Section structure. Authors are suggested to present their articles in the section structure: Introduction - The Proposed Method/Algorithm (optional) - Method - Results and Discussion – Conclusion
- References: The author must provide at least 20 references. Use of tools such as EndNote, Mendeley, or Zotero for reference management and formatting, and choose IEEE style. Each citation should be written in the order of appearance in the text in square brackets. References should be cited in text by numbering system (in IEEE style), , ,  and so on. Only references cited in text should be listed at the end of the paper. For example, the first citation , the second citation , and the third and fourth citations , . When citing multiple sources at once, the preferred method is to list each number separately, in its own brackets, using a comma or dash between numbers, such as: , , . It is not necessary to mention an author's name, pages used, or date of publication in the in-text citation. Instead, refer to the source with a number in a square bracket, e.g. , that will then correspond to the full citation in your reference list. Examples of in-text citations:
- This theory was first put forward in 1970 .
- Sutikno  has argued that...
- Several recent studies , , - have suggested that....
- ...end of the line for my research .
C. Submission process (Initial Submission)
- Manuscripts must be submitted by one of the authors of the manuscript, and should not be submitted by anyone on their behalf based on the journal template. The submitting author takes responsibility for the article during submission and peer review.
- The submitting author is required to complete, sign and upload the Ethical Agreement form
- Failure to comply with the format and without the ethical agreement will result in immediate rejection.
- Authors are required to add all contributing authors' names, affiliations, and countries must be added during the submission process. Failure to add during submission may result in omission from the paper.
- Authors may (optionally) submit names, affiliations, and email addresses of two reviewers (on a separate page) related to the subject of the manuscript. Proposed Reviewers Name (During submission of the manuscript, Authors need to upload two proposed reviewers' names with email, affiliation, and country in a separate document.
- To facilitate rapid publication and to minimize administrative costs, International Journal of Basic and Applied Science encourages online submission. The website uses a journal management and publishing system that assists with every stage of the refereed publishing process, from submissions through to online publication and indexing. The submission process is compatible with the latest version of Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and with most other modern web browsers. It can be used from PC, Mac, or Unix platforms.
- the Main manuscript should be submitted (MSWord *.docx format).
- Other files such as the Ethical Agreement form, Proposed Reviewer form should be submitted along with the manuscript.
Downloadable Files (Select the link and Right-click and select "Save link as" / open link in a new tab to download the file)
- Ethical Agreement (EA) form(Authors need to submit along with the manuscript submission as an Ethical Agreement form.)
- Download manuscript template(Authors need to follow the template in preparing their manuscript.)
- Response to reviewers template(Authors need to follow the template in responding to the reviewers' comments.)
D. Submission process (Revised manuscript based on reviewers' comments)
- Submitting author should log in International Journal of Basic and Applied Science
- Upload the revised manuscript as an Article text
- Authors are also required to submit a Reviewer response along with a revised manuscript.
- Replying to reviewers' comments, Authors are requested to use the Response to reviewers template. Downloadable Files (Select the link and Right-click and select "Save link as" / open link in a new tab to download the file)
Please contact info firstname.lastname@example.org for the problems.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Doble Blind Review have been followed.
In this case, the copyright holder of the articles published in this journal is the Author.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Submission: 0.00 (USD)
Authors are required to pay an Article Submission Fee as part of the submission process to contribute to review costs.
Fast-Track Review: 0.00 (USD)
With the payment of this fee, the review, editorial decision, and author notification on this manuscript is guaranteed to take place within 4 weeks.
Article Publication: 00.00(USD)
If this paper is accepted for publication, you may donate voluntary funds to cover publication costs.
If you do not have funds to pay such fees, you will have an opportunity to waive each fee. We do not want fees to prevent the publication of worthy work.
- Bank BNI Cabang USU Medan
Fees and papers that have been submitted cannot be retrieved for any reason.